Bluetooth hearing aids
Make the connection to personalized hearing. Our Bluetooth hearing aids make it effortless.
Frequently asked questions
Bluetooth is a technology that lets different devices talk to each other wirelessly. Your smartphone, for example, has Bluetooth. And you can connect it to your headphones, computer, tablet, or other wireless device, and share information immediately.
Bluetooth hearing aids also allow you to connect to wireless technology. So you can stream audio from your smartphone, tablet, or TV, straight to your hearing aids. Enjoy hands-free phone conversations, music on-the-go and more.
Yes. The hearing user control app can easily connect Apple IOS phones to Bluetooth hearing aids.See the full list of compatible Apple IOS devices
Yes. The hearing user control app can easily connect Android phones to Bluetooth hearing aids.See the full list of compatible Android phones
- Ensure Bluetooth setting is enabled on your iOS device. Within the Settings menu go to Bluetooth and toggle to On.
- Locate, then tap the Settings icon on your iOS device.
- Within the Settings menu go to Settings > Accessibility > Hearing Devices.
- While the iOS device searches for the hearing aids, turn your hearing aids off and then back
on. This puts the hearing aids in pairing mode.
- You will see your hearing aid name (e.g. “Chris Hearing Aids”) when the iOS device first discovers your hearing aids.
- If your name does not appear in the “Devices” list within 5-7 seconds, tap Accessibility in the upper left corner, then tap Hearing Devices.
- Pairing is complete.
- Locate, then tap the Settings icon on your device.
- Select Bluetooth.
- In this screen, if Bluetooth appears Off, change the settings to On. Then, turn your hearing aids off and then back on (this puts your hearing aids into pairing mode).
- Under Paired devices you will see your first name followed by hearing aid (e.g. Michelle H/As) when the device first discovers the hearing aids.
Reminder: Only 1 pair of hearing aids may be paired with this app at one time. Ensure the hearing aids shown belong to you before pairing.
- Tap the name of each hearing aid to connect each hearing aid to the device.
- Pairing is complete.
The easiest way is to use a TV Streamer**. It offers excellent sound quality. It's user-friendly. And it supports both digital and analog input sources. Just hook this tiny box up to your TV, sit next to it, and stream audio from the TV directly to your Bluetooth hearing aids.
Check out these additional resources to learn more:
**TV Streamers are compatible with Evolv AI, Livio, Livio AI and Livio Edge AI hearing aids.